Thursday 29 October 2009

First Post, Big Bang!

Dear blog readers,

This post will go into history as TGM's first Ratrabbits post. There is no need to give myself a whole introduction. I will just post the stuff I personally like. It can be huge bangers or softer, even romantic tracks. The only requirement is that I love what I post.

First up is the new (and free) Nightshifters EP Vampire Killah, brought to you by the Japanese DJ / procuder Dj P.OL. Style.

The EP features remixes from the lacks of LOL Boys, Rob Threezy, DJ Donna Summer and, yeah yeah yeah: Trumpdisco.

I will give you the Trumpdisco remix, which I am digging the most. I am also posting the original, to be able to compare both tracks.

The original track is a house / B-more track with a catchy synth. The guys from Trumpdisco (Australia) made it harder and filthier!

The full free EP is at 320 so get it quick my friends!

Dj P.OL. Style - Vampire Killah
Dj P.OL. Style - Vampire Killah (Trumpdisco Remix)

Enjoy!

Bonus: Ratrabbits going mad at I Love Techno 2009 when Bloody Beetroots drop Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now (Trumpdisco Remix)!


No comments:

Post a Comment