Thursday 29 October 2009

Young Blood

Born and raised in Miami, Florida, Sonic C started producing at the age of 16 when he wanted to make exclusive remixes for djing. One of his first original tracks, Stickin' (which he produced at the age of 17!), is still frequently played by the lacks of Crookers, Laidback Luke, A-Trak,... The track got spread all over the web.


Sonic C Official Website: http://soniccmusic.com/

The tracks I am posting, are pretty huge in my opinion. One by one some serious bangers.

Look out for this guy!

Sonic C - Gaia (Original Mix)
Kick-oh - Black Celebration (Sonic C Remix)
Laidback Luke - My God (Guns On Demon) (Sonic C Remix)
Swanky Tunes - Harmony Of Life (Sonic C & Digital LAB Remix) - Sweet Cherry Rec.
-> Digital LAB. (Also played on BBC Radio One!)
The Prodigy - Android (Sonic C Remix)

As I already said, I am only posting the shit I like, so this means that Sonic C made some serious shit, not once, but over and over again!

Support him!

No comments:

Post a Comment