Monday 23 August 2010

Religious acapella songs

At the Rock Werchter festival in the beginning of July, Shameboy was one of my highlights. Making the whole marquee go crazy at 3 o clock in the afternoon, not many have succeeded in that. Apart from their older hits, they also played some new stuff like their remix for Kelis - Acapella. It was the last song they played, and in my opinion it was one of the best. Kelis herself made some promo for it on her website, so she must be very proud too. Below is the video from the festival, it's definitely worth a look.



Kelis - Acapella (Shameboy Booty Leg's remix) (removed on request)


Felix Cartal was losing some of my respect, because he used to be such a nice and innovative electro producer, and ever since his album he seemed only to get softer and softer. To prove to you that he still knows how to make a banging electro track, I have a remix he did for his own "Volcano" track. I think this version is 10 times better than the original - it's 10 times harder.
I also have a remix from "Berlin", made by Religion. I'm definitely going to look after some more stuff from these guys, they really made me bang my head with this one.

Felix Cartal - Volcano (Felix Cartal remix)
Felix Cartal - Berlin (Religion remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment