Sunday 15 August 2010

When I grow up I want more time to keep this blog alive

I will really try to get the posting back to a normal rate from the moment that the new university year starts (late september), but for now I can only do my best to bring you some fresh banging stuff.


The Illstm promo mixtape for All Leather's Remix Ep (15 remixers for 5 songs) has arrived a few days ago, and it surely will give you an uncontrollable urge to dance (and to buy the full EP on the 17th - which is today). Even when the style of remixes is very different, this guy is still able to pull brilliant transitions out of his sleeve. Respect for that! Also, he finally seems to get a bit of the attention he deserves - making the official promo mixtape for one of Dim Mak's biggest artists. Enjoy!

ALL LEATHER - WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA FUCK LIKE A REMIX (Official Promo Mix by IllStM) by IllStM


F2U is a project that began as one of the lucky dudes who caught our attention by mail, and now I am regularly amazed by the stuff they pump out. Their first Ep, released on Cheese & Leek Soup records, is called "Black Circus". We have got a green light to share some tracks of that Ep, so here they are! The original "drown the clown" mixes ravey and distorted beats with a more classic piano sample, the result is perfect to set a festival tent on fire. Noize Generation's remix is a more classic trash song, but nobody said there's anything wrong with that - the 2 versions are sick! Check other tracks by them on their soundcloud.

F2U - Drown the clown (128 kbps)
F2U - Drown the clown (Noize Generation remix) (128 kbps)

Buy the whole Ep on Juno


Bonus:

Jack Beats song "revolution" was a blog hit a few weeks ago, and a few months earlier even a setrip would make bloggers go nuts. Supported by Crookers and probably loads of others, but I'll just mention the crookers because I heard them play it myself. Talking about summer hits and things that make people freak - Where is Barbra Streisand from Duck Sauce?!?

Jack Beats - revolution (original mix) (removed by request)

No comments:

Post a Comment