Tuesday 5 April 2011

Back... or not?

Laptops that are broke down suck, that's for sure... After more than a week of being cut off from the electro scene, I needed some time to recover and to get back up to date in the fast moving electro world. I'm not sure that I have completed that job, but I will just give you a few songs that I liked from my internet search from the last few days.


The first one is Cabala from Cyberpunkers (I'm pretty sure a lot of you will have this already), a song that's perfect for the festivals and big open air shows. It has that signature Cyberpunkers feeling, ravey sounds all over... I'm getting kinda bored of it in a lot of their songs, but this one is just that little bit more diverse, which is why I like it so much!



The second one is a hard and dark Clouds remix, this would a perfect track for the smaller, more underground electro party's - like rock me on electro. Grinding, brutal,... it has everything you need! It's released on Fake Blood's Blood music.

Nick Campbell - Brick Scrap (Clouds remix) (thanks to the chemical jump!)


And for all those who went completely nuts when they saw Gtronic's facebook post that he would stop - he had announced it already in our interview, but it was unpredictable that he would do it so drastically. Don't worry though, his new tracks all sounded super duper extra awesome, so I don't think you'll be regretting this little switch :).

No comments:

Post a Comment