Tuesday 19 January 2010

Grinding Your Eardrum


Some of you, the endless amount of die-hard Ratrabbits readers, might remember the interview with Proxy on bunch.tv. If you haven't seen it yet, have a look here.

The Proxy mentioned an unknown artist in this interview, The Mould.

I can understand why Evgeny (most of you call him "Mr. Proxy") said he liked The Mould.

This is heavy shit, I even dare to say it's even harder than his own work! The Mould will probably be releasing some stuff on Mako Records, which is most likely to be Proxy's personal record label. (The site is still under construction)

OK, nuff talk, I guess you all want to know what I'm talking about.
"Getto" and "South Getto" have the same base pattern, but with different drops, it's basically a remix of his own stuff.

The Mould - Getto

The Mould - South Getto

Volatile remixed "Getto" and...
they made it sound even more harsh...
I couldn't think of stuff that was even harder, but they did it. Impressive.

The Mould - Getto (Volatile Remix)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot man !
    I searched these tracks for a long time.
    South Getto and the Volatle remix are amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete