Friday 29 January 2010

Unable to end the party!


One of the reasons why I love the “oh my god it’s techno music” mix-series so much, is that there are always a bunch of unreleased, and unknown tracks in it. I always search the whole tracklist for the best stuff, and for the one that Illstm made, I definitely dig this track the most:


Autokratz – Can’t get enough(unable ‘to end the party’ mix)


This British group, under contract by Kitsuné, remixed their own track, it’s a rather long build-up (don’t worry, not so long as threnody), but when you reach the 2 minutes mark, get ready to start a party. And you won’t be able to end it!



The last Dirty Disco Youth track we posted had to be removed only 4 hours after we posted it, but I think it’s safe to post this one. He remixed a song by bilderbuch, and as you can probably tell from the name already, it’s a german group. The vocals are also in german, this makes the song very cheesy, but I think you can get some positive crowd reaction with it.


Bilderbuch – Calypso (Dirty Disco Youth remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment