Tuesday 9 February 2010

Natsuko

When I talk about Belgian producers, this were always Flemish (part of Belgium that speaks Dutch) guys. This might let you think that Wallonie (the French part) doesn't have talented young dj/producers, but I will show you that this is not the case!

Natsuko?

"Two handsome guy’s who came from the south of Belgium. Armed with decks and love of music. With the only purpose of shaking people’s ass… and well… it works pretty well."


To show you what it looks like; here's a taste trom one of their dj-sets.



Their rep grew fast (they started in march 2008), and as an icing on the cake, they won the Belgian contest for Soulwaxmas '09. So they opened one of the biggest events during winter in Belgium, and they only started a year and a half before.
That's pretty sick if you ask me!

Here are some tunes which have been released on Level 75, and other labels. "Glow in the Dark" was released in the "Bangers compilation" of Level 75, amongside big guns such as Djedjotronic, Popof, Keatch,...

Natsuko - Glow in the dark
Natsuko - My car is bad
Natsuko - White hat

Some of their tracks remind me a bit of Electro-rockers Goose, but then a little bit more distorted... Well, just give these songs a listen and make up your own mind!

And now I have some songs who have been on repeat on my Ipod for the last few days, but I couldn't find some other new stuff by the artists. These tracks are a bit more "fidgetty" then the stuff I posted lately, but they all have the power to destroy...


Donald Glaude - Teed off (Calvertron remix)
A1 bassline - Bad Man Horror Theme (Mustard Pimp rmx)
Tenkah - Stalingrad (Ikki rmx)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment