Monday 22 February 2010

Sawsage


In our interview with Sawgood, he mentioned that he would soon be releasing an ep on plasmapool records. This Ep was released on the 20th of february, and it contains some serious partystarters!

All three tracks have this fidget tone, "Clowny" is the most wobbly one. "Rock it" is my personal best, the vocals really get me going. "Sawsage" is the hardest, darkest of the Ep. I know that's not much words to describe how good it is, I'll give you some names from peeps who played it already: Stereoheroes, Blatta&Inesha, Hostage, Gigi Barocco, Mustard Pimp,...
So... why are you still reading this?

Sawgood - Clowny
Sawgood - Rock it
Sawgood - Sawsage


Figure from Florida keeps on surprising me with original tunes, his "The Warriors" remix was a fucking bomb, and this new track I'm about to give you is something special aswell. It might not be so mindblowing as his rmx of the aforementioned, but it did scare me a bit.
And I mean that in a good way. I liked the spacey, synthy build-ups, and the techno beats at the break get me jumping, which is what I look for in electro music.

Figure - Swarm

No comments:

Post a Comment