Monday 8 November 2010

Ghost troubles



Mashed Paper Klub, the organizers of the famous Fight Klub parties, have made another Ep, set for release in January. It's called "Humans" and you should definitely check out the video they made for it. I have to say this is one of the best (or maybe even the best?) videoclips for an electro track I've ever seen. "Epic cinematic vibes" as people like Datsik said, it has the creepy atmosphere of a Japanese horror movie, which I like a lot more than the straight forward American way.

Full tracklist:

A1 - Humans (original version)
A2 - Humans (Fractional remix)
A3 - Humans (Thot remix)
B1 - Troy (original version)
B2 - Troy (Mondkopf remix)


Comic Strips will be dropping a second Ep real soon, he just released a teaser of the beast on soundcloud! If you have been following this blog the last 2 months, then you know I'm a big fan of this dude's work. Literally everything he made made me bounce, jump and scream, so it's more likely that the Belgian politics get solved than that I don't like this new Ep. Thats my Sh!!, Ghost Troubles and ill-Matic are the titles of my new to become favorite tracks, check them out below!

No comments:

Post a Comment