Wednesday 24 November 2010

SonicCharlie



I'm pretty sure you all have heard the new track from Steve Aoki & Armand Van Helden, called "Brrrat!". I'm not such a big fan of the original (although it's pretty cool when played live), but this SonicC remix will blow your mind for sure! The harder approach he gives the track made me bang my head, jump around my room, and yell the vocals to everybody who wanted to hear it (or not hear it). In short, a truly excellent remix!



Normally I'm not a big fan of house music (probably because it doesn't jack my body as much as electro does), but The Phantom's Revenge latest track "Charlie" from their new Ep had a few elements that made it an absolute killer. Duck Sauce, watch your backs!
Is it the vocals? Yes!
Is it the feel good vibe (and vocals)? Yes!
Is it the perfect mixing? Yes!
Is it the fun touch they gave it? Yes!
God damn it charlie!


Go buy the whole Ep on Beatport!

Tracklist:
1. Charlie
2. Last man Standing
3. Machine Gun Girl
4. Mr. Fahrenheit
5. Bastards can do '90

No comments:

Post a Comment