Wednesday 26 May 2010

Donkey Rape Horse


Donkey
Rape
Fish
sounds pretty weird isn't it? Well, the weirdo's who made this track must have thought: a dope track needs a dope name! This track comes out a free promo Ep from the duo Pickle & Banger, consisting out of Paco de Moor and Simon de Vos. Preview the whole Ep here, I am giving you my favourite, a 100 000 beats per minute track!

Pickle & Banger - Donkey Rape Fish

Promo EP by Pickle & Banger


I posted a mash-up from Horse some time ago, and I think that bangduck mash-up wasn't a lucky shot! The one that I'm sharing with you today samples parts of Hey from Laidback Luke & Diplo, Some chords from Deadmau5, A little part of Pon de Floor,... the list seems endless. I really liked the outcome, just like the bangduck mash-up this doesn't exactly sound as a mash-up, but more like a whole new track. Loving it!

Deadmau5 ft Laidback Luke,Oliver Twizt & Kevin Rudolf - Hey Let It Rock The Chase (Horse's Bootleg) by HorseDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment