Thursday 31 December 2009

Last post... of the year.


On the last day of the year, I thought you would definitely be in for a party, so I will give you some random party tunes. Some new, some old, but all bangers! Make sure you get drunk tonight, and have a good time! Watch out for the fireworks though, you don't want to end up like the poor guy in the pic!

Soda 'n' Suds - We do it again (Gtronic remix)

The phantom's revenge - When Mr. Hyde killed Dr. Jekyll

Robyn - Cobrastyle (the Bloody beetroots remix)

Boys Noize & Erol Alkan - Death suite (Bobermann remix)


I don't know how old this one is, I definitely heard it at a lot of parties, so it's probably a little older. Dj Rob 3 is probably better known to you as Rob Threezy, an american electro/house producer.

Dj Rob 3 - The chase

Rob Threezy based his awesome song on the 90's classic "The Vamp" by outlander, so why not give you this one too?

Outlander - The vamp

And the last one for now: Lektrobeerz, another upcoming Belgian Dj-duo, gave us their latest track. To me, it sounds a bit like the two previous tracks I gave you. Weird!

Lektrobeerz - Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment