Monday 21 December 2009

MITSUBITCHI!!!!!!!!


I just stumbled upon this bunch of tracks and remixes, and I was immediately blown away by one of them. MITSUBITCHI!

The Subs. I don't like their live shows, but they produce such mindblowing tracks! I fell immediately in love with their latest track, and I'm absolutely sure you will too! I can't really tell what makes this song so incredibly awesome, you'll just have to listen to it yourself.

The Subs - Mitsubitchi

Oh yeah, I found some other stuff aswell, but everything sounded just so dull after "mitsubitchi", I'm not really enthousiastic about anything anymore. But anyway, here are some tracks from the "pre-mitsubitchi" era, if you ever grow tired of it, you can check those songs too. They're ok.

Hostage - I get high
Johnny Moog - Fantastic lover (Kingdom remix)
Kid Cudi - Pursuit of happiness (Steve Aoki remix)

Just one more time: MITSUBITCHI!

No comments:

Post a Comment