Monday 27 December 2010

Holding my breath

Exams are finally over! Got to hold my breath though, cause I didn't receive my grades yet. But on the otherhand I can enjoy the holidays now until the fullest. Perfect time to grab some harder songs and get the volume to it's maximum.

Ever heard of Gorillas On Drums? The first time I read their name was about 30minutes ago, OMGITM posted their newest song Hold your breath. Well, from the moment I heard the song I was convinced. Gorillas On Drums is a collaboration Project between One Man Ben and Destroys ID. Never heard of those names either but I suppose that will change in the future.
Hold Your Breath (Original Mix) by Gorillas On Drums



F.O.O.L made a new EP and it's a fucking masterpiece! It's almost a month old now ,and I still can't get these trashy sounds out of my head. It includes remixes of Tom Deluxx, The boomzers, RETZ, Haezer and Redvil. And the remixes are the thing that make this EP so damn good. Normally, on an EP with a couple remixes, there are some I like and some I don't like. But on this one, ow damn! I must congratulate every single artist on the EP, they all did a fucking great job!
CRUX037 - F.O.O.L "Reborn EP" by cruxrecords

No comments:

Post a Comment