Sunday 12 December 2010

This should be your sh!!!


Hi folks, I'm back with yet another promo post for Comic Strips! It seems like almost everything I'm posting is something that's been made by him... I guess I'm just a sucker for a pretty bass! This fellow will be releasing his second Ep on Rot10 musik, and I can assure you that this is a no-brainer when thinking if it will be worth your money. The 3 tracks on it should be widely supported by anyone who's willing to give new talents a shot, or basically by everyone who likes his electro pumping and energetic.


My favourite track is Ghost Troubles, It comes so close to perfect that I was a bit afraid of what the other 2 might sound like when compared to it... Luckily for me, the other 2 are prime time bangers as well, who may stand proudly next to Ghost Troubles. Ill-matic is a blend between electro and metal, perfect for those moshers on the first rows! That's my sh!!, the title track of the Ep, is good head-banging material, but I'm afraid I ran out of superlatives to describe it. Awesome Ep, prelisten all of the tracks below!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the posts, Ill-Matic is so heavy! check out our blog, wheresmyelectro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog man, I'll add it to my bookmarks :)!

    ReplyDelete