Tuesday 22 February 2011

Beataucue, Will Bailey and Redial


I have always linked Beataucue to freshness and new-sounding stuff. Only most of their productions aren't really the music that we aim on with this blog, but on every rule there's an exception... This rather chaotic song convinced me at the first time I heard it. Watch out, sounds coming from everywhere!

Depressed Buttons - Ow! (BeatauCue Remix) by BeatauCue



Remember Party Like Us? It's a song by AC Slater, released a really long time ago actually. Will Bailey uploaded his remix on it a couple days ago, making me rediscover this beauty. He made it sound fresh and new, as I expected it from him.

AC SLATER - PARTY LIKE US [WILL BAILEY FIGURE AND PUNK ROLLA REMIX] by Will Bailey



To finish this post in style I got for you a preview of the remix Redial did on Blow Money Fast of Zombie Kids. Get into the rather slow and trashy beat!

Zombie Kids - Blow Money Fast (Redial Remix Preview) by Redial!

No comments:

Post a Comment