Wednesday 9 February 2011

More EP's


It isn't going to stop I suppose. Trashy EP's are just going to keep coming, and that's not something to worry about! Rather something to celebrate. When I saw this one, I knew it would rock like hell! Thank you Mechanical Resistance, Haezer, The Mastertrons, The Deficient and LaTourette for making/remixing this one... I really love it.

CRUX039 - Mechanical Resistance feat. Haezer "Vision" by CRUX Records



About a month ago Turtle Tosser allready posted something of You Killing Me, but I think they deserve a little more attention. He posted the The Boomzers remix of their song called Hey!. I think you should also hear the original, it's less trashy, but it has this really nice bass. Hey! is one of the two songs of the Heroes! EP, check them both. (1st song is Heroes, 2nd is Hey)

You Killing Me - Heroes! EP Teaser by FutureFlashs & KIEZ BEATS

No comments:

Post a Comment