Friday 4 February 2011

Freak Slaughter, Gorillas On Drums and The Oddword


Is it just me, or do the these epic trashy EP's just keep coming? We received an email from Trash De Disco records 2 days ago with a kind request to promote the new EP from Freak Slaughter, so that's what I'll do. It's a dark and trashy EP with remixes by SNOB Electro Sounds , Noize Invaderz and more. I'm not going to choose a favorite, just because I like them all.

Tracklist:
1. Bang The Corpse(Original)
2. Bang The Corpse (KRFTDKS Remix)
3. Bang The Corpse (L' Amère Conspiration Remix)
4. Bang The Corpse (SNOB Electro Sounds Remix)
5. Bang The Corpse (Noize Invaderz Remix)

Freak Slaughter - Bang The Corpse Preview by Trash de Disco Records


Recognize this gorilla? It's the gorilla of Gorillas On Drums! I posted one of their songs a while ago and now their back to deliver us another banging tune. It's a remix for a DJ-duo called YESYESYO!. The original is okay, but way to calm for Ratrabbits...

YESYESYO! - Posse (Gorillas On Drums Remix) by Gorillas On Drums


Yes I know, we have allready done a post about the Wrath Of God EP. But now The Oddword uploaded the full version of their remix on soundcloud and I didn't wanted you guys to miss that. In my opinion the most new/fresh sounding remix on the EP.

Trashing Teenagers - The Wrath Of God ( The Oddword Rmx) by The Oddword

No comments:

Post a Comment