Monday 24 January 2011

The perfect prescription



Mental Groove records, the label from French electro god Don Rimini, released an absolutely amazing compilation about a week ago. It contains a bunch of old tracks (or at least some of them are already relaay old), that for some reason never got released. Things from Ado, Modek and Blatta & Inesha feat Edu K stand proudly next to stuff from artists that I had never heard from before this release, like Tagteam Terror, TiTan & Scuolo Furano and The Town.
All of the tracks on this release are pure gold, it's a real shame that no one released them earlier... I recommend you run to your record farmer as soon as you've finished reading this, or just be lazy and click on the beatport link I included below, because I know that you all like to be lazy.



To make your hand go to your wallet even faster, I have permission to share one of the tracks of the release for free. It just so happens to be one of my favorites, Pancadao Supersonico from Blatta & Inesha feat. Edu K. I have been craving for this track since the very first time I heard it, which was most likely in their own Omgitm mix from more than a year ago. The bassline just goes so well with the vocals, this track is an absolute dream!



There is only one thing left for me to do now...
Admitting that Don Rimini must bring more releases like this, he probably has tons of other beauty's like this up in his sleeve.

Go for it Don.
We all know you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment