Monday 17 January 2011

Thanks Will


I got to admit something...I'm in love with Will Bailey's soundcloud page. Almost every week he uploads new tracks and almost all of them sound fresh as hell. So I recommend you to go check it out and have multiple eargasms. You don't have enough time to check them all? Well I'll give you my personal favorites.

This one is uploaded about 5 hours ago. It's not what you would expect from Will Bailey, but I'm really into this one. In my opinion this is a song that tells the story of electro, where it comes from and where it is right know. Having some familiar sounding synths next to some fresh sounds.
WILL BAILEY FEAT PERSIAN WOLF - XPANDER by Will Bailey

The next one is a remix for Dooze Jackers' Konani. Well, I don't really know how to describe this one, but it sure is a banger! So just listen to it and enjoy...
DOOZE JACKERS - KONANI [WILL BAILEY AND PUNK ROLLA REMIX] [SIMMA RECORDS] CLIP by Will Bailey

This one I did expect from Will Bailey. Typical chopped vocals, synths and drums. Some might see it as lack of creativity, but I really like those typical sounds. And in the songs above is allready been proven that he really can be creative.
WILL BAILEY - WARHEAD [SIMMA RECORDS] ***OUT NOW ON BEATPORT*** by Will Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment